We currently have a vacancy for a Learning Support Assistant - 1:1 support for a KS2 pupil with an EHCP
We are looking for a skilled LSA with:
- Experience of working as part of a team to support a pupil with complex SEMH
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND, particularly those with autism, speech, language and communication difficulties and social and emotional needs
- Relevant and recent experience of working with pupils with SEMH and with external agencies
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- and who works in partnership with teachers, parents and other professionals
Contract: Fixed term (whilst the pupil remains at the school)
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 8.45am - 3.15pm, 27.5 hours per week (one hour unpaid lunch)
39 weeks per year, term time only plus one week (inset days)
Salary: Grade 5, pp 7-8 – salary £9.54 - £9.74 per hour
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the application via eTeach or by application form below and a letter clearly stating why you think you should be considered for the post to Mr C Bowpitt, Head teacher. For further details please see the job description below.
The last date for the acceptance of applications is:
Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 3.30pm
(either by post or email to email@example.com)
Please note: Interviews will take place on Friday 30th April 2021
If you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Thistly Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. An enhanced DBS check will be required for all posts.